These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information. The personal data provided by entrants will always only be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting the promotion and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and the Promoter’s Privacy Notice https://www.heineken.co.uk/privacy-policy http://www.marstons.co.uk/contact/privacy-policy/
From time to time, the Promoter may share entrants’ personal data with their agents/representatives to assist with administering the promotion and contacting entrants (as necessary) and/or fulfilling the prize(s).
1. Only open to residents in the UK aged 18 or over, excluding employees of any company in the Marston’s PLC, Heineken group, RPM Ltd and their immediate family and any person whom, in the Promoter's reasonable opinion, should be excluded due to their involvement or connection with this promotion.
2. To enter buy a bottle of Bulmers Original, Bulmers Crushed Red Berries, Bulmers Pioneers in a participating Marston’s Pub (excludes Scotland and NI) between 11am & 10pm on any Saturday between 27/07/19 – 31/08/19.
3. The winning purchase (bottle) will be predetermined by the promoter as follows. The promoter's agency RPM will visit a pre-determined Marston’s pubs across the UK (excluding Scotland and NI) on each Saturday between 27th July & 31st of August 2019. Times will be chosen at random between 11am - 10pm for each of these dates. A representative of the promoter will act as an independent adjudicator and will travel to each bar prior to the selected time. They will remain in a position in which they can view the whole bar & observe and await the winning bottle to be purchased. The next bottle of Bulmers purchased after the allotted time will be the winning bottle. The customer who ordered the bottle at the bar will be the winner.
4. None of the above details of the winning pint will be disclosed to Marston’s, their employees or any member of the general public. The winning bottles will be chosen and managed by RPM Ltd, agency for the promoter.
5. There are six prizes of £600 Red Letter Day vouchers to be won, these vouchers can be used on a variety of breaks across the UK.
6. The winner must be over 18. The vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of winning. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize in whole or in part. The prize is not transferable. The promoter reserves the right to reclaim the prize if it is transferred or sold.
7. Winners details (name and county only) will be available upon request after 31st August 2019 by firstname.lastname@example.org. By entering, all entrants consent to such information being disclosed
8. The promoter can be contacted via the postal address details below or by emailing email@example.com.
9. The decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. The promoter is not responsible for any third party acts or omissions. The promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by any participant. Participants indemnify the promoter against any claim for accident or loss of life, personal injury, property damage or other loss, cost or expense arising in connection with the promotion.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion due to events or circumstances arising beyond its control. These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials.
Promoter: Heineken UK Limited, 3-4 Broadway Park, South Gyle Broadway, EDINBURGH, EH12 9JZ.